Opportunities currently exist for cleaners at Dublin Airport. The main purpose of the role is to maintain and increase cleaning standards at Dublin Airport and to provide for customer’s needs/requirements in relation to cleaning services/general customer service.
Maintaining the cleaning standards at Dublin Airport.
Cleaning of the terminal buildings, washroom facilities etc.
Strongly focus on meeting customer and stakeholder needs with concern beyond own area and for quality end-to-end passenger experience, ensuring cleanliness, safety and comfort is of the highest concern
Be flexible in carrying out duties beyond assigned tasks in response to customer/stakeholder/operational needs as they arise
Deliver high quality performance to achieve set targets and specified quality standards and processes
Provide assistance as required in the event of an airport emergency or unplanned event including fire safety marshalling
Being aware and responsible of customer’s needs/requirements.
Any additional duties as required by the operation
Skills, knowledge and experience
• Strong customer service skills
• Proven ability to make customer centric decisions
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexible and adaptable
• Strong work ethic, good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
• Excellent standard of spoken English, a second language is desirable
• Available to work shifts across 24/7 roster
• Ability to work in a physically demanding environment (at heights, lifting, pulling, pushing etc.)
• Full driving licence-Class B is desirable
• BICS (or other cleaning qualification) is desirable
• Commitment to daa values
This role is Sat & Sundays Only.
Pay Rate: €11.96